The 2 years from 2006 to 2008 Toby and I built a company called Qloud from nothing to over 20 million monthly users. Those years were some of the craziest years I’ve ever had both professionally and personally. I’ve broken the time into these stories.
I’ll be posting one every now and again. Enjoy….
- From VP to the Futon: Living in the basement
- Fundraising: Striking out in Silicon Valley
- On the Case: Getting Investment from Steve Case
- Launching the worlds first real music search engine
- Developing with Romanians
- Inspiration Strikes: Pivoting
- In the Abyss: Running out of money
- Music Technology in 2007 and Our Use of YouTube
- Sean Parker and Facebook’s Platform
- Selling to Buzznet
- Happy Walters
- What Success Feels Like