My sister sent me this and i found myself chuckling. Instead of forwarding, i’m just putting it up…
You know you’re a Minnesotan if..
- 75% of your graduating high school class went to the Univ. of Minnesota. (maybe another 10% to Madison)
- You know more than 1 person who has hit a deer.
- People from other states love to hear you say words with “o”s in them.
- You know what and where “Dinkytown” is.
- “Perkins” was a popular hangout option in high school.
- You have no problem saying or spelling “Minneapolis.”
- You get mad at people who think Fargo is in Minnesota
- Your school classes have been canceled because of snow or cold.
- You know what Mille Lacs is and how to spell it.
- You assume when you say “The Cities” people know where you are referring to.
- You know the 2 sports-related reasons why we hate Dallas.
- Continue reading “You know you're a Minnesotan if…”