My cousin P-Walk asked me what sites are “hot” right now. My list of sites that may be below the radar of regular people but getting some well-merited attention is:
- yelp – anyone who loves food in a city should use this
- dopplr & tripit – for travel sites they are both good
- imeem – getting some mean traffic
- mahalo – really interesting for search (challenging Google by doing it person/wikipedia style)
- twitter – the most pure social interaction. It could be monstrous. Give this one some serious attention.
- Tumblr – a great little microblog tool
What am i missing?
(i’m just happy i went the entire post without saying Web2.0)