Just got a recent comment on my post of “8 Ways Pirates of the Carribean Steals from Return of the Jedi.” The original post has generated quite a bit of discussion – logging over 100 comments! This last comment had some good ones….
- The two funny pirates are physically similar to the droids too. One is tall and skinny (like C-3PO) and the other is short and round (like R2D2)
- Jack is taken alive by Jones as a sacrifice to his friends, just like Han Solo is taken alive by Vader as a sacrificed to save his friends.
- A former villain (Barbosa,) comes back to help rescue a former rival (Jack), and also feels Jack stole his ship the black pearl. A former villain (Lando) comes back to help rescue a former rival (Han), and also feels Han stole his ship the millennium falcon.
- Elizabeth’s home is destroyed by the villains at the beginning of the movie; Leia’s home planet is destroyed at the beginning of the movie.
- Both Elizabeth and Leia are royalty.
Love my readers 🙂