i just realized this:
Obama’s chief of staff is a guy named Rahm Emanuel. Two interesting facts about him i learned from his Wikipedia entry:
- He was the inspiration for the character Josh Lyman on Aaron Sorkin‘s The West Wing. My sister would know better but i believe he was pretty cool
- Rahm’s brother, Ari Emanuel, is the inspiration for the character Ari on HBO’s Entourage (Jeremy Piven).
Is that not an amazing made-for-tv family?! I wonder if they sit around the dinner table over Thanksgiving and talk about which fictional character is cooler? While Lyman is probably a better person, i’d give the edge to Ari as he’s much more entertaining and popular. What do you think?
- President-elect Obama Makes His First Appointment
- Aaron Sorkin’s rep fails to deny Facebook movie [The Facebook Movie]
- Ari Gold’s Bro to Run White House