I got tagged in Facebook to do one of these lists. I really enjoyed reading some of my colleagues and some of my old friends from high school so i thought i’d put one together.
The rules are that once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged or however many you want. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
Here are my items:
1. I don’t like fruit (with the exception of apples) and i’m happy that my sister’s the same way. It makes me feel less strange.
2. I tend to get around. I’ve been to 49 states and hope to get to the final one, Mississippi, sometime soon. Since college, I’ve lived in Virginia, New York, Washington DC, Boston (sort of), and now Los Angeles.
3. I have no toenails on my 2 little toes.
4. I was born in NY, then moved to CA, then moved to Texas before i finished my youth in Minnesota.
5. I grew up in Minnesota. When i moved east in 1996, i felt like a Midwesterner. I then lived on the east coast for 11 years. When i moved to California last year, i felt like an Easterner. After a few years here, who knows who i’ll be.
6. i’ve never broken a bone. I attribute this to my love of milk.
7. I love the extended Lewis Family clan and feel so fortunate that i have such great cousins, aunts and uncles.
8. When i was younger I used to dress up like a ninja and wonder around in the woods with my brother.